Thursday, March 10, 2011

Week 10 Day 3

Let’s get into it.

The workout:

Crossfit’s Cindy workout followed by my ab routine.

The workout is:

5 pull-ups
10 push-ups
15 squats

20 minutes, as many rounds as possible.

I was able to get 25 rounds in and probably could have kept going for a few more minutes.  The push-ups are what killed me the most starting after the 9th round.

For my abs, I followed my typical ab routine, which is 3 sets of:

Exercise
20 sit-ups
20 crunches
40 bicycles
Ab-holds - 15 seconds each, 2x through
   --6 inches off the ground
   --Flutter kicks
   --Scissors
40 ab-twists
10 super-mans


The meals:

I’m trying to cut my carbs a little bit to slim down since I’m a 6 foot 3, 200 pound guy tying to run a fast 5K.  I’m 40 pounds heavier than I was when I ran track in college, so it’s more than needed.

Tonight’s workout:

5 mile tempo run out in the rain
How I feel today:

I feel good.  Hopefully I can keep up with my tempo run times, but if not, at least I’m getting some mileage in some crappy weather in.

-Osmosis

No comments:

Post a Comment