Friday, March 11, 2011

Week 10 Day 4

The workout:

4 miles run with 8 Fartlek’s.  The weather was changing from rain to snow, so it was an interesting workout.

My final mile time was 6:49 over the 4 miles.  I have to say, I'm a little disappointed.  I was running tempo runs of 7/5:50/5:50,7 indoors.  I guess the terrain/weather isn't helping, but still...my body feels like it’s dragging.  I really need to increase my mileage because I’m now recognizing that I’m building my speed on top of no distance base whatsoever. 

Tonight’s workout:

Crossfit’s “Forrest” and then I’m going to follow it up with today’s Crossfit Endurance treadmill workout, which is:

12% incline
0-30 seconds slower than 5K race pace
20:10 X 8 rounds

20 on, 10 off - all out effort.

Wish me luck.

-Osmosis

No comments:

Post a Comment